Cardiac cell models
- Ionic Mechanisms Underlying the Positive Chronotropy Induced by β1-Adrenergic Stimulation in Guinea-pig Sinoatrial Node Cells: a Simulation Study (Himeno et al., 2008) can be simulated by XMLs at /xml/himeno_et_al_2008/.
- The analysis of intracellular Na+ and Cl− homeostasis during β1-adrenergic stimulation of cardiac myocyte (Kuzumoto et al., 2007) can be simulated by XMLs at /xml/kuzumoto_et_al_2007/. Instructions
- A model for ionic mechanisms of cardiac cell swelling (Takeuchi et al., 2006) can be simulated by XMLs at /xml/takeuchi_et_al_2006/. Instructions
- The analysis of NCX knockout (Sarai et al., 2006) can be reproduced at /xml/sarai_et_al_2006/.
- The gap junction model with calcium gate (Oka et al., 2006) can be simulated at /xml/oka_et_al_2006/.
- The volume regulation model (Terashima et al., 2006). All figures can be reproduced by XMLs at /xml/terashima_et_al_2006/.
- The E-C-Metabolism coupling model of ventricular cell ( Matsuoka et al., 2004) can be simulated by /xml/matsuoka_et_al_2004/model.xml.
- The single Na channel and 1D cable model ( Sarai and Noma, 2004) can be simulated by /xml/sarai_noma_2004/SingleNaChannel.xml and /xml/sarai_noma_2004/1D_cable/conductor.xml.
- The Ca 2+-mediated activation model of NCX ( Kuratomi et al., 2003) can be simulated by /xml/kuratomi_et_al_2003.xml.
- The pacemaker cell model ( Sarai et al., 2003) can be simulated by /xml/sarai_et_al_2003/model.xml.
- The excitation-contraction coupling model of guinea-pig ventricular cell ( Matsuoka et al., 2003) can be simulated by /xml/matsuoka_et_al_2003/model.xml.
The AP model of guinea-pig ventricular cell ( Faber and Rudy, 2000) can be simulated by /xml/faber_rudy_2000.xml.
Noble 98 model
The E-C coupling model of guinea-pig ventricular cell ( Noble et al., 1998) can be simulated by /xml/noble_et_al_1998.xml.
ten Tusscher model
The AP model of human ventricular cell ( ten Tusscher et al., 2004) can be simulated by /xml/tenTusscher_et_al_2004.xml.
The AP model of human ventricular cell ( Kurata et al., 2005) can be simulated by /xml/kurata_et_al_2005.xml.
- The squid axon model (Hodgkin and Huxley, 1952) can be simulated by /xml/cor/Hodgkin_huxley_squid_axon_1952_modified.xml.
- The cardiac contraction model ( Negroni and Lascano, 1996) can be simulated by /xml/negroni_lascano_1996/model.xml.
- The voltage-dependent gap junction model (Henriquez AP et al., 2001) can be simulated by /xml/henriquez_et_al_2001/model.xml.
- The /xml/cor/Vanderpol_model_1928.xml is a test case of converting CellML into simBio by COR